Zurn Wilkins HXT-60 Hydronic Expansion Tank, 6.0 Gallons.
Features & Benefits:
|Designed for hydronic heating and cooling systems||Compatible with systems using glycol anti-freeze|
|Increases hydronic system longevity|
Designed for installation on residential and commercial hydronic heating and cooling systems as a means of pressure control due to thermal expansion
- Main Body = Steel
- Coatings = Epoxy
- Diaphragm = Butyl
- Size (Tank Volume): 6.0 Gallons
- Maximum Acceptance Volume: 4.2 Gallons
- Fill Pressure (and air charge pressure): 12 psi
- Maximum Working Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum Working Water Temperature: 210° F
- Threaded Connection (MNPT): 1/2", ANSI B1.20.1
Sizes are based on average systems operating with a reducing valve set at 12 PSI, a relief valve set at 30 PSI and system fill temperature of 40° F.
Zurn Wilkins HXT-60 Hydronic Expansion Tank, 6.0 Gallons Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins HXT-60 Hydronic Expansion Tank, 6.0 Gallons Installation and Maintenance Instructions: Click Here.
Controlling Thermal Expansion:
Regulator Failure or Thermal Expansion:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.