When you place an order with MasterBuilderMercantile.ca, we want to make sure you get exactly what you want. If you’re a contractor, maintenance professional, or homeowner and you’d like to return any number of items in your order, there are no restocking fees for returns made up to 30 days after receiving your order. Restocking fees are applicable for returns past 30-days from date of purchase, with a Restocking Rate of 30%. All freight and incidentals relating to the return of the product are do so at the returnees cost. Items shipped collect to MasterBuilderMercantile.ca will be refused, and therefore returned to sender at their cost (unless otherwise authorized).
If you have exceeded the 30 and 60 day limits listed above, please call or email MasterBuilderMercantile.ca customer service rep or professional account manager to find out the restocking fee. We charge this fee to help cover the costs we incur when shipping your products, and the penalties all manufacturers charge for the return of products.
NOTE: For all returns, you are responsible for the return ground shipping and/or freight shipping costs.
Here are our guidelines for returns:
- All general returns must be setup within 30 days from the day you receive your product.
- All items returned must be in original packaging
- The product must be free from defects and/or scratches
- Merchandise cannot have been installed
- There cannot be any writing or labels on the item packaging
- All items must have an assigned Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number affixed to or written on the return shipping box. To obtain a RGA number, simply give us a call or email. ** Items returned without a RGA number may delay credit.
- Any items returned in a condition that does not allow for it to be resold (such as previously installed, or otherwise damaged) the product will be held for the customer to pick up for 90 days.
If you have any questions or need help returning an item, please contact a customer service representative at orders@MasterBuilderMercantile.ca.
Cancellations & Changes to Open Orders
To cancel or change an order, please call 1-844-825-8367.
For most items, you can cancel or change any order free of charge prior to it being shipped. For special/custom order items, you have 24 hours to cancel or change your order.
Following shipment, you must obtain an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number to cancel or change your order. You will be responsible for shipping costs as well as a restocking fee, depending on your account type and the time elapsed after receiving your product(s).
- If you have exceeded the 30 and 60 day limits listed above, please call your SUPPLY.com customer service rep or professional account manager to find out the restocking fee.
NOTE: All RGAs expire 30 days after creation. If your RGA has expired, contact us and we’ll create a new one for you.
Wrong Products Received
If you are shipped a different product than you ordered. Please contact us when you receive the product. We will provide an RGA number, and instructions on how and where to ship the items back. We will pay for the freight back and ship the correct product freight free of charge.
All credits are issued within five business of MasterBuilderMercantile.ca receipt of the items returned. If you have any questions about the status of your return, please contact our customer service department.
If the product you receive has manufacturing defects, Contact us within 48 hours of receiving the product and we will replace the item. We will issue an RGA and give instructions to ship back. Products returned as defective which are found not to be defective are subject to a 30% handling charge. If the item is a non-returnable item, no credit will be issued for the return of the product. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges going back to the customer.
Any order can be canceled or changed as long as the order has not been shipped. To cancel or change an order, please contact our customer service team at 844-825-8367.
Order Receiving / Product Inspections / Shipping Damage
WHEN YOUR ORDER IS DELIVERED TO YOU THE RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS ARE VERY SIMPLE:
- Do not sign for this shipment until you have thoroughly inspected inside and outside of each box for any damage. Shipper is not responsible for shipments that are not signed for as damaged upon arrival.
- If an item is damaged, please refuse delivery of that particular item and accept delivery of the undamaged goods. For instance, if a tank is cracked and a bowl is in good condition, please refuse the tank with a note on the freight bill and accept the bowl. It is easier for us to ship you a tank instead of the entire order again.
- If the product is delivered without signature you must call 844-825-8367 within 48 hours of the product being received to report the damage.
- Once the damaged product is handled as stated above, please contact Customer Service and we will ship out an in-stock replacement product the next day.
If you do not follow the instructions above, MasterBuilderMercantile.ca cannot warranty the damaged product.
Most items that are below 150 lbs. will be FedEx (this is mainly for single porcelain orders, faucets, Washlets, etc). Your order will be secured inside a box and packaged to where it should withstand any handling damage free. If your order falls within this weight class, then there will be no delivery appointment and the shipping company can leave without a signature.
Any order that is over 150 lbs. will be shipped via LTL trucking companies such as FedEx Freight and or via a Freight Broker. Your orders will be secured on a pallet, shrink wrapped, bubble wrapped and banded. You will also be contacted with a phone call by the local trucking dispatch to set up a delivery window. Should you require to provide special delivery instructions, please note it on the checkout page, or call us at 844-825-8367.
ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS OUTSIDE OF CANADA and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ARE FINAL SALE, AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION, RETURN OR EXCHANGE.