Zurn Wilkins 70XL Water Pressure Reducing Valve, 3/4" & 1"
Features & Benefits:
- Available in 3/4" (34-70XL), and 1" (1-70XL)
- Bronze body and bell
- Low-lead Law compliant
- Single or double union
Ideal for use where Lead-Free* valves are required. Designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure. The unitized replaceable cartridge reduces time involved with cleaning and maintenance. The direct acting integral bypass design prevents buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion. The balanced piston design enables the regulator to react in a smooth and responsive manner to changes in system flow demand, while at the same time, providing protection from inlet pressure changes.
- ASSE® Listed 1003
- IAPMO® Listed
- CSA® Certified
- City of Los Angeles Approved
- Meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61* *(0.25% MAX. WEIGHTED AVERAGE LEAD CONTENT)
- Body and Bell: Cast bronze, ASTM B 584
- Seat: Stainless Steel, 300 series
- Stem & sleeve: Stainless Steel, 300 series
- Elastomers: Buna nitrile, FDA (CFR) 21, 177.2600 EPDM, FDA (CFR) 21, 177.2600
- Strainer Screen: Stainless Steel, 300 series
- Sizes: 3/4", 1"
- Maximum working water pressure: 300 psi
- Maximum working water temperature: 140°F
- Reduced pressure range: 25 psi to 75 psi
- Factory preset: 50 psi
- Threaded connections: (FNPT) ANSI B1.20.1
- Copper connections (FC): ANSI B16.22
- Max. hot water temp.: 180°F @ 100
Local codes shall govern installation requirements. Unless otherwise specified, the assembly shall be mounted in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and the latest edition of the Uniform Plumbing Code. The assembly shall be installed with sufficient side clearance for testing and maintenance. The Model 70XL may be installed in any position. If installed in a pit, vault or indoors, specify the “SC” sealed cage option. Multiple installations are recommended for wide demand variations or where the desired pressure reduction is more than 4 to 1 (i.e.: 200 psi inlet reduced to 50 psi outlet). CAUTION: Anytime a reducing valve is adjusted, a pressure gauge must be used downstream to verify correct pressure setting. Do not bottom adjustment bolt on bell housing.
- Zurn Wilkins 70XL: Specification Submittal
- Zurn Wilkins 70XL: Repair Parts
- Zurn Wilkins 70XL: Installation and Maintenance Instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.