Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTOSYG 6" Double Check Valve Assembly (DCVA) Stainless Steel Body, OS&Y Gate Valve, Grooved Connections, Lead-Free Engineering Specification: The Double Check Backflow Prevention Assembly shall be certified to NSF/ANSI 372, ASSE® Listed 1015, and supplied with full port, open stem & yoke (OS&Y) gate valves. The main body and access cover shall be 304L Stainless Steel, the seat ring and check valve shall be NORYL™, the stem shall be stainless steel (ASTM A 276) and the seat disc elastomers shall be EPDM. The checks shall be accessible for maintenance without removing the device from the line. The Double Check Backflow Prevention Assembly shall be a ZURN WILKINS Model 350ASTOSY.
Features & Benefits:
|Short lay-length for small space installation||Improved flow characteristics, allowing for installation in lower-pressure systems|
|Available as 300ASTR for backflow replacements/retrofit||Corrosion resistant|
|Lead-free law compliant|
Designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against both back siphonage and back pressure of polluted water into the potable water supply. The Model 350AST shall provide protection where a potential health hazard does not exist. Ideal for use where Lead-Free* valves are required.
Standards Compliance (Horizontal & Vertical):
- ASSE® Listed 1015
- AWWA Compliant C510 (with gates only), and C550
- UL® Classified
- C-UL® Classified
- FM® Approved
- CSA® Certified
- IAPMO® Listed
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
- NSF® Listed-Standard 61, Annex G*
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372* by IAPMO R&T *(0.25% max. weighted average lead content)
- Main Valve Body: 304L Stainless Steel
- Access Covers: 304L Stainless steel
- Internals: Stainless steel, 300 Series, NORYL™, NSF Listed
- Fasteners and Springs: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Seal Ring: EPDM (FDA approved)
- O-ring: Buna Nitrile (FDA approved)
- Sizes: 2 1/2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”
- Maximum Working Water Pressure: 175 PSI
- Maximum Working Water Temperature: 140˚F
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 350 PSI
- End Connections
- (Grooved for steel pipe) AWWA C606
- (Flanged) ANSI B16.1 Class 125
Local codes shall govern installation requirements. Unless otherwise specified, the assembly shall be mounted at a minimum of 12" (305mm) and a maximum of 30" (762mm) above adequate drains with sufficient side clearance for testing and maintenance. The installation shall be made so that no part of the unit can be submerged.
- Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTOSYG Specification Submittal: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTOSYG Installation and Maintenance Instructions: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTOSYG Repair Parts: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTOSYG BIM / 3D Models and 2D DXF Drawings: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTOSYG Backflow Brochure: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTOSYG Flyer: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTOSYG Waterworks Brochure: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTOSYG Maintenance Video:
Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTOSYG, Why Does Zurn Wilkins Call it a Compound Check, Video:
Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTOSYG, 300AST Stainless Steel Technological Advancements, Video:
Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTOSYG, Zurn Wilkins Compound Check Removal, Video:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.