Sioux Chief 520-616 520-626 WiderSlider™ Adjustable Stub Out Brackets.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in two lengths for 16” or 24” stud bays
- 1-3/8” wide x 22-ga. high quality G90 galvanized steel
- Pilot holes for standard DE 90s and wide enough for securing 3-ear DE 90s
- Eliminates cutting and fabricating metal studs or wood blocks
- Pre-dimensioned hash marks for quicker, more precise installations
- Pre-assembled and fully adjustable with interlocking tab to secure safe overlap and prevent disassembly
- Mount to face of studs or bend tabs to recess at 3/4", 1-1/2” or 2-1/2” depths within stud cavity
- Pilot holes allow for faster 2-eared DE-90 installations when a 3-eared DE-90 is preferred, secure the fitting with self-tapping screws.
- Each bracket has pre-dimension hash marks for more precise installations and the tabs are easily bendable offering 3/4", 11/2" or 2⅛" depths within the stud cavity.
- Pre-assembled and fully adjustable with interlocking tab to secure safe overlap and prevent disassembly. Available in two lengths for 16" and 24" stud bays.
- DURABLE & RELIABLE:
- WiderSlider™ adjustable brackets are 1⅜" wide × 22-gauge high quality G90 pre-galvanized steel. Best of all, they’re made in the USA.
Sioux Chief 520-616 | 520-626 series WiderSlider™ adjustable bracket shall be used where necessary to support drop-ear 90 fittings, tube clamps, tube straps and electrical boxes. All installations shall comply with local or national codes. Brackets shall be UPC IAPMO Listed. Bracket shall be corrosion resistant.
- MATERIALS: 22 gauge G90 galvanized steel
- LOAD-RATING: Maximum Load: 25 lbs.
Bend tabs to accommodate 3/4", 1-1/2" or 2-1/8" depths from face of stud. Secure bracket within stud bay or floor joist with at least 4 screws (not included). Secure DE90 elbow, pipe clamps, tube straps or electrical outlet boxes directly to bracket using self-tapping screws (not included).
- Sioux Chief 520-616 520-626: Specification Submittal
- Sioux Chief 520-616 520-626: Brochure
- Sioux Chief 520-616 520-626: Installation Instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.