Phoenix TD4801C AeroCool Trophy Series Evaporative Cooler, Rigid Media
Phoenix TD4801C AeroCool Trophy Series Down Draft Evaporative Cooler, 8" Rigid Media. Includes 120V pump and bleed-off.
- (H x W x D) = 27-5/16" x 42" x 43".
Features & Benefits:
- High Efficiency Rigid Media The Aerocool® evaporative cooler beats the others cold — it is more efficient and less costly to operate. In fact, it is up to 13% more efficient than conventional coolers. Rigid media material provides cooler air and can last up to 10 times longer than old style aspen pads.
- Pro-Armor The polymeric inner structure completely shields the wet section from corrosive interaction, providing long life and worry free operation.
- Low Sump Pump The most powerful pump on the market today. US Patent #5,527,157.
- Easy Access Gravity-Held Doors Easy to remove access doors reduce maintenance time.
- MIRROSCOPIC™ Blower Shaft Finishing A PMI Exclusive, This yields a 90% improvement over the industry standard “ground finish”. This means quieter operation and longer bearing and shaft life for your cooler!
- Peblar XT Protective Powder Coat Our exclusive Peblar XT surface preparation is the highest quality architectural grade finish used in the industry. This durable multi-layer bonded treatment protects your cooler against corrosion and assures years of reliable service.
Longevity & Low Maintenance:
Utilizing single inlet design, the Trophy Series provides the ultimate protection available for the longevity of your cooler. Fully lined in a tough plastic shield, the all-metal construction of the wet module is protected from the damaging effects of typical deposits found in most water systems. High efficiency evaporative cooling, low maintenance and long life of the Trophy Series makes this cooler your award winner.
Responding to your specific requirements, these units are available in three models: down, side and the up discharge for concealed ground level applications.
8" Standard Rigid Media:
The 8” media is a good economical choice for high efficiency cooling. It provides increased cooling performance over traditional aspen media pads.
Models & Specifications:
Phoenix TD4801C AeroCool Trophy Series Evaporative Cooler Product Brochure: Click Here.
Phoenix TD4801C AeroCool Trophy Series Evaporative Cooler Owners Guide (Spanish / English): Click Here.
Phoenix TD4801C AeroCool Trophy Series Evaporative Cooler Replacement Parts List: Click Here.
Phoenix TD4801C AeroCool Trophy Series Evaporative Cooler Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Phoenix TD4801C AeroCool Trophy Series Evaporative Cooler Warranty: Click Here.
- Pro-Shield This weatherizing panel prohibits wind and cold from entering into your home during the off-season. Easy to install, media protection is also afforded thereby increasing the life of the unit.
- GreenPac Accessory Package Go green with the PMI GreenPac accessory package. This package includes the energy saving Nth Degree Digital Thermostat and the water saving CustomClean Programmable drain cord controller with an extra drain pump.
We Also Recommend
Phoenix UFS450A Evaporative Cooler Side Discharge Frigiking Series (U.L. Listed)
Phoenix UFD650A Evaporative Cooler Bottom Discharge Frigiking Series (U.L Listed)
Phoenix UPH4803 AeroCool Pro Series Evaporative Cooler, 4x4 Rigid Media, 120 Volt 3/4 HP Variable Speed Motor, (U.L. Listed)