Mifab XL-MI-G-PL-1150 BigMax 100 GPM 1,150 Lbs. Capacity HDPE Grease Interceptor
MIFAB® XL-MI-G-PL-1150 BigMax 100 GPM [379 LPM], 1,150 Lbs. (157.5 Gallon) Large Capacity HDPE Grease Interceptor for Above or Below Ground Installation with Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA.
QUICK SHIP PRODUCT
- Typically ships in 24 to 48-hours with standard configuration
- Ships from Chicago, Illinois
- Multiple option add-on's adds to delivery lead-time
- Contact Us to confirm delivery lead-time requirements
- 4” inlet/outlet Sch. 40 (No-Hub)
- 6" connections available
- Supplied with PDI plate and external vented flow control fitting
- Max flow rate: 100 GPM
- Liquid capacity: 300 Gallons
- Max grease capacity: 1,150 lbs., (157.5 Gallons)
- Unit weight w/std. cover: 275 lbs.
- Max solids/sediment capacity: 105 Gallons
- H-20, 20,000 lb. load rated, bolted, gas/water tight composite cover.
- Maximum operating temperature 190o F continuous.
- Dimension (L x W x H): 83" [2108mm] x 33-1/2" [851mm] x 62-1/2" [1590mm]
Features & Benefits:
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- External vented flow control fitting
- Sample port access provided standard
- 20,000 Lb. H-20 load rated lid
- Ribbed body design delivers structural integrity for in-ground installations
- 33-1/2" narrow width
- Extra rough-in dimension
- Forklift access points molded into the interceptor base
- Tested and Certified to PDI, ASME and CSA standards
- Listed with IAPMO and ICC
- Two grip points are provided on each side for easy handling
- Multiple inlet / outlet options
MIFAB® XL-MI-G-PL-1150, 100 GPM grease interceptor with 1,150 lb. grease design capacity. Interceptor has a limited lifetime warranty and is made in the USA out of seamless, rotationally molded High Density Polyethylene with 3/8” uniform wall thickness. Interceptor designed for above or below ground installation. Interceptor includes a dual adjustable lid system, external, vented flow control fitting, sample port access, and multiple outlet options. Steel encased composite lid provides a water / gas tight seal and have a minimum of 20,000 lbs. load capacity. The lid is designed in accordance with the loading requirements of AASHTO H20.
The interceptor retains sand and sediment. Used in restaurants, kitchens, institutions, industrial facilities such as food processing and packaging plants and other types of food processing areas where fat, oil and grease (FOG) drains with the wastewater. Narrow width permits access through doorways and down stairwells. High Density Polyethylene construction ensures a lightweight installation process (two people can move and install it).
- All sizes of Big Max Large Interceptors can be installed above grade. The HDPE ribbed construction allows the Big Max interceptors to be placed on an engineered approved, load compliant and level surface. Under normal use the Big Max Grease Interceptors will require no additional support to maintain full functionality. Seismic ratings and needs should be determined by a design engineer and based on established codes.
- Big Max Interceptors should be set in place by the installer. The installer should ensure pad/ site is level and load rate compliant. Unit should then be plumbed as instructed below in accordance with all required codes.
- When installed above grade a vent should be connected to the facility supplied venting or as directed by the designing engineer.
- When installing multiple Big Max units in series or parallel the elevation change from the preceding unit’s center line to the next unit’s center line should be 1” inch. This is allow gravity to supply the required rate of fall and control the rate of flow to allow the needed separation time.
- Mifab XL-MI-G-PL-1150: Specification Submittal
- Mifab XL-MI-G-PL-1150: Installation and Operations Instructions
- Mifab XL-MI-G-PL-1150: BigMax Features & Benefits
- Mifab XL-MI-G-PL-1150: BigMax Excavation Detail
- Mifab XL-MI-G-PL-1150: Anchor Kit Option Detail
- Mifab XL-MI-G-PL-1150: CL Hold-down Bracket for Lid Detail
- Mifab XL-MI-G-PL-1150: Sample Port Detail
- Mifab XL-MI-G-PL-1150: High Level Alarm
- Mifab XL-MI-G-PL-1150: CAD Detail
- Mifab XL-MI-G-PL-1150: Revit File
The XL-MI-G-PL-1150 is tested and certified to the following standards:
- ASME A112.14.3
- CSA B481.1
- IAPMO Listed
We Also Recommend
Zurn Z1170-400-2NH 15 GPM Grease Interceptor Fabricated Steel 30 LBS Capacity
Zurn Z1170 Grease Interceptors, Fabricated Steel, 4 GPM to 75 GPM (Canadian Market)