MIFAB T1500-3-CB620 FILCOTEN 6" Wide x 19.68" Long x 23.62" Deep Fibre Re-Enforced Concrete Catch Basin w/ Stainless Steel Rail and Stainless Steel Grating.
Features & Benefits:
- Extra Heavy-duty (4mm) thick stainless steel integral rail.
- Choice of Class 'C' heavy-duty stainless steel perforated or slotted grating.
- Residue free exterior (enhanced adhesion to surrounding concrete).
- Anti-sliding locking system to prevent longitudinal grate movement.
- Four point self locking (snap in) grate locking system.
Areas of Use:
The high resilience means FILCOTEN® is primarily suited for installation in commercial areas, such as factories, storage facilities and car parks, but also in public facilities such as train stations, pedestrian areas and residential complexes.
Used in residential and commercial areas such as showers, shopping malls, showrooms, food and pharmaceutical facilities, plazas and other areas that require an architectural finish. Ideal for environmentally sensitive areas because the catch basin is free of resins, heavy metals, VOC and all chemicals. Exceptional adhesion to surrounding concrete foundation due to the concrete composition of the catch basin – resulting in a monolithic all concrete installation. Less breakage during transport and installation due to impact resistant, fibre-reinforced concrete material. Typically installed within a T1500-3 section of trench drain to receive debris and redirect waste water to the underground piping. They can be placed at the end of the trench run or at any other point in the system
MIFAB® Series T1500-3-CB620, 6” wide, 19.68” long x 23.62” deep FILCOTEN catch basin. Catch basin is manufactured from a fibre reinforced concrete based material. Each catch basin is manufactured with an integral 4mm thick, extra heavy duty, stainless steel rail and is capable of receiving body sections 0N-3, 5-3, 5N-3, 10-3 and 10N-3 . Standard with a 4” No Hub side outlet. Grate options include heavy duty slotted and perforated stainless steel (Load Class C). Grates are secured to the body with a four point self-locking system.
- MIFAB T1500-3-CB620: Specification Submittal
- MIFAB T1500-3: Specification Submittal
- MIFAB T1500-3: Features & Benefits
- MIFAB T1500-3: Installation Guide
- MIFAB T1500-3: Grate and Dimensional Information
- MIFAB T1500-3: Fire Resistance Report
- MIFAB T1500-3: Neutral vs/ Sloped Trench Drain Comparison
- MIFAB T1500-3: Outlets and Accessories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.