C-PORT C610 6-7/16" x 6" x 9.6" Rubber Roof Support with 1-5/8" Galvanized Steel Channel
- The C6 Series is designed for superior support of gas and refrigeration piping systems, cable tray, electrical conduit, multiple lines, HVAC
equipment and many other applications. Both series provide additional height, beyond the capability of the original C Series. The C6 Series is applicable where building codes require pipes to be at least 6” above the roof surface.
- It is available in any length as a roof curb (sleeper) replacement.
- Maximum Load 750 LBS per Foot.
- Strut Clamps sold separately. Click Here
|C510||5-5/8" (143mm)||6" (152mm)||9.6" (244mm)||6.25 lbs.||750 lbs.|
|C610||6 7/16" (164mm)
||6" (152mm)||9.6" (244mm)||6.67 lbs.||1500 lbs.|
|C620||6 7/16" (164mm)||6" (152mm)||19.2" (488mm)||13.34 lbs.||2250 lbs.|
|C630||6 7/16" (164mm)||6" (152mm)||28.8" (732mm)||20.01 lbs.||3000 lbs.|
|C640||6 7/16" (164mm)||6" (152mm)||38.5" (978mm)||26.68 lbs.||3750 lbs.|
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Recycled Rubber
- No supplemental pad
- No float
- No deterioration
- Dampens vibrations
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
- Gas Pipes
- Refrigeration Pipes
- Electrical Conduit
- Platform Systems
- And more...
- Base: 100% recycled rubber, UV resistant
- Strut: 14-gauyge galvanized channel strut (13/16" high)
- Warranty: 10-Years
- Recommended Spacing: Refer to Local Code
- May qualify for L.E.E.D. credits
- C-PORT C6 Series: Specification Submittal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.