Zurn Z5683 Stainless Steel Antimicrobial Powder Coated Wall Hung Concealed Flush Valve Toilet
Zurn Z5683 Extra-Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Antimicrobial Powder Coated Wall Hung Concealed Flush Valve Toilet.
Providing stability, comfort, and security, Zurn extra heavy duty, wall hung bariatric toilets are constructed with stainless steel with a 750 lb. load rating. Available with antimicrobial finish, these toilets are ideal for bariatric healthcare applications.
Features & Benefits:
- 1.6 GPF heavy-duty wall hung toilet rated to 1,000 lbs.
- Back spud water connection for concealed flush valves
- Antimicrobial powder coated finish
- 3-year warranty
- Extra-Heavy-Duty seat included.
Z5683 Antimicrobial Powder Coated Extra Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Toilet: Antimicrobial powder coated stainless steel extra heavy duty wall mounted 1.6 gpf (6 Lpf) low consumption concealed siphon jet toilet with custom elongated seat. Toilet is seamlessly welded #16 gage, type 304 stainless steel with white antimicrobial powder coated exterior, brushed stainless steel finish in water contact area of sump, elongated rim and 1-1/2” back spud inlet connection. Matching elongated seat is made from antimicrobial polypropylene and is designed with integral self-centering safety bumpers that prevent unwanted patient weight shifts. Toilet system is load tested to withstand up to 750 lbs. when installed with the Zurn (-XH) carrier system, or up to 1,000 lbs. using the Zurn (-XB) carrier system without significant deflection or risk of catastrophic failure.
- Load tested to withstand 750 lbs. heavy duty load rating using the Zurn (-XH) carrier or 1000 lbs. bariatric load rating using the Zurn (-XB) carrier when tested in accordance with ASME/ANSI A112.19.12 standards.
- Paired system performance is guaranteed when installed with Zurn extra heavy-duty (-XH) or bariatric (-XB) closet carrier, thus eliminating risk of catastrophic load failure.
- 1.6 gallons of water per flush (6 Lpf)
- Antimicrobial powder coated exterior surface
- Brushed stainless steel finish in water contact area of sump
- Manufactured of type 304 stainless steel
- Seamless construction
- 11” x 8” large water spot
- 1-1/2” back spud connection
- 3-1/2” trap seal depth
- Elongated open front, antimicrobial polypropylene seat
- Seat is molded with integral self-centering, non-shift safety bumpers
- Optional brushed stainless steel finish (see model number Z5682)
Z5683 Stainless Steel Antimicrobial Powder Coated Wall Hung Concealed Flush Valve Toilet Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Z5683 Stainless Steel Antimicrobial Powder Coated Wall Hung Concealed Flush Valve Toilet DWG Drawing File: Click Here.