MIFAB BEECO PRV-DU-IPS-C-LL Water Pressure Reducing Valves, Double Union, Threaded Female Inlet and Outlet (1/2" to 2").
- Internal Bypass for Thermal Expansion
- Convenient Strainer and Seat Access. In-line serviceability
- Corrosion Resistant Body and Cover
- Single or Double Union Connection
- Stainless Steel Strainer
A Water Pressure Reducing Valve with a built in strainer shall be installed in the incoming water line where supply main pressure exceeds 60psi (413 kPa). The Pressure Reducing Valve shall consist of a bronze body and metal cap, and shall have an adjustment screw to allow adjusting the pressure down to 50PSI (345 kPa), and shall be designed for incoming pressures up to 300 PSI (20.7 bar). The device must have a built in strainer that will stop debris from entering the pressure reducing chamber and is removable for cleaning. Valve shall be of the balanced piston design and shall reduce pressure in both flow and no-flow conditions.
- Temperature Range: 33° F - 180° F (0.5° C - 82° C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 300 P.S.I. (20.7 bar)
- Adjustable Pressure Range: 25-75 P.S.I. (172 - 517 kPa)
- Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50 P.S.I. (345 kPa)
- Body and Cage: ASTM B 584 (copper construction)
- Integral Strainer: Stainless Steel
- Valve Disk: Elastomer
- Diaphragm: Reinforced EPDM
- Seat: Engineered Polymer
- Valve is tested and certified to A.S.S.E. Stamdard 1003 (ANSI A
- Listed with I.A.P.M.O. and certified to CSA Standard B356
- MIFAB BEECO PRV-DU-IPS-C-LL: Specification Submittal
- MIFAB BEECO PRV-DU-IPS-C-LL: PRV Product Information Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.