Zurn Wilkins 6-48OSYGxG 6" Resilient Wedge Gate Valve, Open Stem & Yoke (OS&Y), Grooved x Grooved Connection.
Designed for installation on potable water lines, Irrigation systems, Waterworks connections, and Fire systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Open stem & yoke (OS&Y), resilient wedge gate valve
- Available with flanged, grooved, or flanged x grooved end connections
- Use stand alone or on Wilkins Backflow Preventers
- Low-lead law compliant
- AWWA Compliant C515, C-550
- UL® Listed
- C-UL® Listed
- FM® Approved
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372* by IAPMO R&T *(0.25% MAX. WEIGHTED AVERAGE LEAD CONTENT)
- Main Body & Handwheel: Ductile Iron ASTM A 536 65-45-12
- Covers: Ductile Iron ASTM A 536 65-45-12
- Wedge: Ductile Iron ASTM A 536 65-45-12 W/EPDM
- Coatings: AWWA Compliant fusion-bond epoxy finish
- Internals: Stainless steel ASTM A 276 UNS S41000/ S42000
- Brass: ASTM B 584 UNS C83600
- Fasteners: Zinc plated steel Grade 8.8 Brass ASTM B 584 UNS C83600
- Elastomers: EPDM (FDA approved)
- Stem: Bronze ASTM B 150 UNS C61400 or Stainless steel ASTM A 276 UNS S43100
- Sizes: 2 1/2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10", 12"
- Max. Working Water Pressure: 250 PSI
- Max. Working Water Temperature: 140°F
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 500 PSI
- End Connections:
- (Grooved for steel pipe) ANSI/AWWA C606
- (Flanged bolt pattern) ANSI/ASME B16.1
- Zurn Wilkins 6-48OSYGxG: Specification Submittal
- Zurn Wilkins 6-48OSYGxG: Installation & Maintenance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.