Blu Bathworks TEP211 pure·2 Electronica In-Wall Basin Mixer
Blu Bathworks TEP211 pure·2 Electronica In-Wall Basin Mixer.
Sleek rectangular plate & single touch control operation together with distinctive clean-line spout design combine to create a cutting-edge, modern basin mixer.
Features & Benefits:
- In-wall basin mixer with electronic valve control.
- 9¾" spout projection with Neoperl laminar flow aerator.
- Durable, polished chrome finish and sleek design.
- Touch control allows for easy on/off, with LED-light ring poviding a visual temperature indicator.
- Three individualized presets that allow for quick access to desired temperatures.
- Meets low lead drinking water standards.
- Cleaning mode allows you to temporarily switch off electronic components for easy & safe cleaning.
- Optional spout lengths available.
- Requires UNO electronica basin control mixer TEE016 (see attached).
- Recommended Water Pressure: 14.5-72.5 psi (1-5 bar)
- Water Supply:
- Operating pressure max: 145 psi (10 bar)
- Test Pressure: 232 psi (16 bar)
- Difference of input pressure: < 14.5 psi (1 bar)
- Flow rate: 1.5 gpm @ 60psi
- Inlet: 2x M10x1 female thread
- Outlet: 1x ⅜” male thread
- Operating environment: 4-40°C / 40-140°F
- Humidity: max. 95% (non-condensing)
- Cold water range: 2-25°C / 40-68°F
- Hot water range: 40-60°C / 122-140°F
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC / 50~60 Hz
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: stand by: <1W, max: <45W
- Limited lifetime tapware warranty (residential)
- Five year electronic parts warranty (residential)
- One year warranty (commercial)
- Material: Brass Body
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.8kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: (LWH) 14" x 7¾" x 4" (355mm x 195mm x 105mm)
Blu Bathworks products must be installed by certified professionals only and according to our installation guide as well as federal, provincial/state and local building codes and regulations. Installation must allow for future access to control box for maintenance purposes. This work must be carried out in accordance with the regulations IEC 364- 7-701-1984 (corresponding to VDE 0100 Part 701) as well as all national local regulations.
Any electrical installation work must only be performed by a qualified electrician.
- Prevent danger resulting from damaged power supply cables. In the case of damage, the power supply cable must be replaced by the manufacturer or his customer service department or an equally qualified person.
- Installation is only possible in frost-free rooms. The optional power supply unit is only suitable for indoor use.
- The plug-in connectors must not be directly or indirectly sprayed with water when cleaning.
- The voltage supply must be separately switchable.
- The maximum permissible distance between the electronic controller and the functional unit is 4 feet (1.2m) (47”). - If the static pressure exceeds (72.5 psi), a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
Codes / Standards Applicable:
- Meets or exceeds ANSI / ASME standard A112.18.1 and CAN / CSA B125.1-05 requirements
- IAPMO/ UPC / cUPC
- Calgreen compliant
- AB1953 compliant
Blu Bathworks TEP211 pure·2 Electronica In-Wall Basin Mixer Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Blu Bathworks TEP211 pure·2 Electronica In-Wall Basin Mixer Installation Instructions: Click Here.
We Also Recommend
Blu Bathworks TOX811R/BT INOX Stainless Steel Pressure Balance Tub/Shower Valve Trim Set
Blu Bathworks SA0900 Series 900 blu∙stone™ Vanity Top w/ Integral Sink