BEECO GV6.00-FXF-NRS-ON AWWA C515 Flange x Flange Resilient Seated Gate Valve with Non-Rising Stem and Operating Nut Control.
Features & Benefits:
- Operating Nut Control
- 300 P.S.I. (20.8 bar) water working pressure rating
- Fusion Bonded Interior and Exterior to AWWA C550 Standard
- Stems are heat treated stainless steel, more than twice as strong as brass stems
- Highest working pressure rating of any valve in its class
- 100% of all valves are hydrostatically tested at 2 x full rated working pressure.
- Proof of design tests include 5x working pressure and 1000 cycle tests.
- Temperature rated up to 180° F. (82° C)
Used in irrigation and water distribution. The BEECO® Series GV-FXF-NRS is best used in the fully opened or fully closed position but can be used as a throttling valve.
The BEECO® Series GV-FXF-NRS is an AWWA C515 flange x flange resilient seated gate valve with a non-rising stem. Flanges are to ANSI B16.1, Class 125 drilling pattern. The body, bonnet, and wedge (disc) are of high strength ductileiron, ASTM A536, Grade 65-45-12. The wedge is encapsulated with EPDM rubber. The stem and bolts are of stainless steel.
- BEECO GV-FXF-NRS: Specification Submittal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.