Acudor AS-9000-16x16-PC Fully Gasket Prime Coated Access Door
Acudor AS-9000-16x16-PC 16" x 16" Fully Gasket Prime Coated Access Door.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully gasketed access door.
- Formed door panel with reinforced edges and a concealed hinge, along with closed cell gasket between the door and frame.
- Designed to provide a fully gasketed fit in all types of walls and ceilings.
- This door is commonly used in clean rooms, laboratories, operating rooms, etc.
Acudor AS-9000-PC Access Door Specifications:
- Door / Door Frame: Steel: 18 gauge door, 18 gauge mounting frame, flange to be 1” wide
- Hinge: Concealed
- Gasket: Pemko S88 1/8” x 3/8” opened cell gasket
- Standard Latch: Stainless steel screwdriver operated cam latch
- Optional Latches/Locks: Cylinder lock & key, allen head cam latch, spanner head cam latch
- Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel
- The AS-9000 has not been tested for air penetration. For a door that has been tested for Air & Water penetration see the ADWT Air Tight Water Tight Access Door.
Acudor AS-9000-16x16-PC Product Page: Click Here.
Acudor AS-9000-16x16-PC Specification Submittal: Click Here.
We Also Recommend
Acudor UF-5000-16x16-PC 16" x 16" Universal Prime Coated Flush Steel Access Door
Acudor UF-5000-24x24-PC 24" x 24" Universal Prime Coated Flush Steel Access Door